Want publicity for your book or business on radio/TV shows, print and online? Join Steve Harrison for a free web class on…
"Three Steps to Land Maximum Publicity in Minimum Time"
Discover how to get the word out
about your book or business
at 2 pm Eastern (11 am Pacific),
7 pm Eastern (4 pm Pacific),
or 10 pm Eastern (7 pm Pacific)
You're invited to a free web class with Steve Harrison, who has helped more than 15,000 people land media coverage, including the authors of such bestselling books as Chicken Soup for the Soul, Rich Dad Poor Dad, and Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus.
Find out what most authors, experts and entrepreneurs never discover about how to get the word out about your message and your work as efficiently as possible.
The FREE web class is on...
Saturday, January 28
With your choice of times...
2:00 pm Eastern (11:00 am Pacific),
7:00 pm Eastern (4:00 pm Pacific), or
10:00 pm Eastern (7:00 pm Pacific)
FROM: Steve Harrison
Dear Friend and Colleague:
Want a lot more free media exposure without spending an enormous amount of time pursuing it?
Want to see your book or business featured on radio/TV shows, magazines, blogs and other outlets?
If so, join me for a free web class on Saturday, January 28th at your choice of times—2:00 pm Eastern (11:00 am Pacific), 7:00 pm Eastern (4:00 pm Pacific), or 10:00 pm Eastern (7:00 pm Pacific)—on which I’ll show you how to land maximum publicity in minimum time.
Even if you don’t feel ready to get publicity yet, tune in for this training because it’ll make life much easier for you down the road.
You’ll discover many of the biggest shortcuts I’ve learned after helping over 15,000 people land media coverage, including the authors of such mega-bestsellers as Rich Dad Poor Dad (see below for video), Chicken Soup for the Soul and Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus and many others.
Here’s just some of what you’ll discover on the web class:
- How to make yourself and what you’re promoting “media-genic” so producers and journalists are calling you to request interviews rather than you having to pursue them.
- The one thing you MUST have on your website if you want the media to take you seriously.
- Where to get names and contact info so you can actually reach the media.
- The most critical two parts of any press release or media pitch.
- Proven strategies I’ve shared with my clients which helped them go from “totally unknown” to become bestselling authors and regular media guests on dozens of media outlets including ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and USA Today.
- What a media “one-sheet” is and how to use one effectively.
- The unique power of podcasts and how to use appearances on them to increase your sales, income and influence.
- Three key elements to creating an effective publicity plan.
- What to do to maximize sales for your book or program when you are interviewed by using what I call “the transformation technique.”
- How people just like you have gone from being “total unknown” to get lots of free publicity and become bestselling authors / regular media guests…and you can do it too.
- AND MUCH MORE
Click here now to join me on Saturday, January 28th at 2:00 pm Eastern (11:00 am Pacific), 7:00 pm Eastern (4:00 pm Pacific), or 10:00 pm Eastern (7:00 pm Pacific).
I really hope you can make the training because I know you'll get a lot out of it!
All the best,
ABOUT STEVE HARRISON
Steve Harrison has dedicated the past 30+ years of his life to helping authors and entrepreneurs promote their books, products and services.
Steve and his team have helped more than 15,000 authors, speakers, and other experts promote their books, businesses, and causes as guests on radio and TV talk shows — more than any PR firm on the planet.
As publisher of Radio-TV Interview Report (RTIR), he's help launch such bestselling books as Chicken Soup for the Soul, Rich Dad Poor Dad, The Finish Rich series, and the "... for Dummies" series, to name just a few.
Every year, he presents the National Publicity Summit, where he gives authors and experts the chance to meet face-to-face with producers, editors and journalists from major media such as Good Morning America, Today Show, Time Magazine, Family Circle, ABC's 20/20, Dateline NBC, CNN, Fox News and many others.
Hear what one of Steve's most successful clients has to say...
“Without Steve Harrison and his team, Rich Dad Poor Dad never would have become the #1 personal finance book of all time.”
Author, Rich Dad Poor Dad