Want media exposure for your book or business on radio/TV shows, podcasts, and online? Join Steve Harrison for a free web class on…
"How We'll Get You Publicity For Your Book or Business... GUARANTEED"
at 2 pm Eastern (11 am Pacific),
7 pm Eastern (4 pm Pacific), or
10 pm Eastern (7 pm Pacific)
You're invited to a free web class with Steve Harrison, who has helped more than 15,000 people land media coverage including the authors or such bestselling books as Chicken Soup for the Soul, Rich Dad Poor Dad and Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus.
Find out what most authors, experts and entrepreneurs never do about how to get the word out about your work as efficiently as possible.
The FREE web class is on...
Friday, December 10th
At your choice of times...
2:00 pm Eastern (11:00 am Pacific)
7:00 pm Eastern (4:00 pm Pacific)
10:00 pm Eastern (7:00 pm Pacific)
FROM: Steve Harrison
Dear friend and colleague...
Want a lot more free media exposure without spending an enormous amount of time pursuing it?
Want to see your book or business featured on radio/TV shows, magazines, blogs and other outlets?
If you qualify, my team and I will get publicity for you over the next six months... guaranteed.
What to hear how we'll do that?
Join me for a free web class on Friday, December 10th at your choice of 2:00 pm Eastern (11:00 am Pacific), 7:00 pm Eastern (4:00 pm Pacific) or 10:00 pm Eastern (7:00 pm Pacific).
I'll be showing you how you can get maximum publicity for your book and/or business in minimum time!
Here are some of the highlights of what you'll discover in the web class...
- Surefire ways to make yourself and what you’re promoting “mediagenic” so producers and journalists are calling you to request interviews.
- Working on a book but it’s not out yet? Key thing you can do now which will make it much easier to land coverage down the road.
- The one thing you MUST have on your website if you want the media to take you seriously.
- A key habit to set right now if you want more publicity and sales. It's a key strategy used by almost every super-successful author I know.
- The most critical two parts of any press release or media pitch.
- Proven strategies I’ve shared with my clients which helped them go from “totally unknown” to become bestselling authors and regular media guests on dozens of media outlets including ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and USA Today.
- The unique power of podcasts and how to use appearances on them to increase your sales, income and influence.
- What to do to maximize sales for your book or program when you are interviewed by using what I call “the transformation technique."
Click here now to join me on Friday, December 10th at 2:00 pm Eastern (11:00 am Pacific), 7:00 pm Eastern (4:00 pm Pacific) or 10:00 pm Eastern (7:00 pm Pacific).
I really hope you can make it and discover how we can generate media exposure for your book or business.
All the best,
ABOUT STEVE HARRISON
Steve Harrison has dedicated the past 30+ years of his life to helping authors and entrepreneurs promote their books, products and services.
Steve and his team have helped more than 15,000 authors, speakers, and other experts promote their books, businesses, and causes as guests on radio and TV talk shows — more than any PR firm on the planet.
As publisher of Radio-TV Interview Report (RTIR), he's help launch such bestselling books as Chicken Soup for the Soul, Rich Dad Poor Dad, The Finish Rich series, and the Dummies series to name just a few.
Every year, he presents the National Publicity Summit, where he gives publicity-seekers the once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet one-on-one with producers, editors and journalists from major media such as Good Morning America, Today Show, Time Magazine, Family Circle, ABC's 20/20, Dateline NBC, CNN, Fox News and many others.
Hear what one of Steve's most successful clients has to say...
“Without Steve Harrison and his team, Rich Dad Poor Dad never would have become the #1 personal finance book of all time”
Author, Rich Dad Poor Dad